If you would like to refer a patient for treatment please note the following:
- Fees are private with MSP support for Premium Assistance.
- Open ICBC claims will incur a partial fee.
- Open WCB claims will be accepted with special clearance from WCB adjustor or partial fee.
Patient appointments are usually between 30 – 60 minutes depending on the needs of the patient.
A comprehensive history and examination is taken at the initial appointment. Diagnosis, pain and injury treatments, simple and advanced rehabilitation methods and high performance management are offered along a continuum of treatments.
Advice on clinical relevance of radiology findings and methods for rehabilitation and pain reduction will be offered as necessary. Progressive and evidence-based treatment and rehabilitation methods.
Treatment emphasis is placed on early pain reduction and antiinflammatory measures as necessary, manual therapy and concurrent reconditioning. Acute injury management and injury prevention, bracing and taping, ergonomic advice and progressive rehabilitation are also used to assist the patient’s recovery.
Recommendations as to radiology requests, specialist referral and management of chronic / complex pain management are also offered.
Please see the patient information section for a list of patient services.
Clinician Information – Cameron Bennett
2010 / 2011 topics
- Office management of cuff disease.
- Management of shoulder impingement.
- Assessment and management of shoulder pain.
2011 / 2012 topics
- Clinical assessment of the shoulder complex.
- Assessment and management of the stiff shoulder.
- Management of shoulder instabilities.