Please use the general contact form if you would like to be informed of upcoming lectures or workshops.
Lunch & Learn presentations are available at limited times.
Lectures are typically offsite and are multimedia presentations. They are usually 30-45 minutes in length but can be adjusted for the audience and time limits set.
Sample Offsite Locations
- General Physician’s offices.
- Hospital Grand Rounds.
- Assessment and management of shoulder pain.
- Assessment and management of neck pain.
- Assessment and management of thoracic pain.
- Office management of rotator cuff injuries.
- Shoulder impingement syndromes.
- Current management of shoulder instabilities.
- Injectables in the treatment of shoulder pain.
- Rehabilitation techniques for shoulder pain.
- Understanding special tests of the shoulder.
- Treating chronic shoulder pain.