Guest lecturing can be tailored to both undergraduate and post graduate audiences. These lectures are available primarily for the physiotherapy audience but other audiences may be catered to based on the individual application. The presentations are typically 30 – 50 minutes in length with several formats available (multimedia, problem based learning session, practical based session).
As per university or college request.
- Assessment of the shoulder complex.
- Assessment of the cervical spine.
- Assessment of the thoracic spine.
- Management of rotator cuff disorders.
- Management of shoulder impingement.
- Management of shoulder instabilities.
- Assessment and management of scapula disorders.
- Injectables in the treatment of shoulder pain.
- Rehabilitation techniques for shoulder pain.
- Understanding special tests of the shoulder.
- Treating chronic shoulder pain.
Fees for guest lecturing are based on presentation requirements including additional